Saturday, October 24, 2009

The BIG 4-0

Well, I reached another milestone in my life. I made it to 40 in one piece! I was surprised by Dan and good friends with a birthday get together at my most fav place to eat...P.F. Changs. I knew that I was going out to eat with Dan and Jason & Ami but I had no idea that when I got there neighbors, SunTrust friends and my nursing buddies would join us. It was such a fun, fun time! If turning 40 is this much fun then I can't wait til 41. Thanks to everyone that spent their Saturday evening with me. AND keeping it a secret...you all did good!

I actually turned 40 when we were in Chicago....When we got home, this was my view when we drove up...Thanks Ami for decorating my house! My neighbors and tennis pals...didn't leak a word! Thanks y'all for helping plan such a wonderful time :) Dan could not have pulled it off w/out your help!
My favorite SunTrust buddies...I really don't know what I am going to do without them after I leave ST! And these stinks couldn't answer my calls for almost a whole week because they were afraid they would spill the beans....
My nursing pals...See why they have the reputation that they have?!?!?!?
Tara, Andi & Holly ~ thanks for being such great classmates & making every class so much
F-U-N!
Everybody was told to dress in black (why not pink?)...Even Matt and Jason dressed in black! Dumb me...I didn't get it until I was looking at the pictures after the fact. I think I was in such a state of shock and excitement that I failed to notice what anyone was wearing (shocker, huh?).
Thanks Dan (and everyone that helped) for throwing a party that I didn't think I wanted. It was a total blast! Since it was a couple of weeks after my actual birthday, you made sure I got to celebrate my birthday for just about an entire month...something I seem to love to do! But hey - I only turn 40 once, right!?!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like it was a great birthday party!!!
Happy 40th!