Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a great Mother's Day. Sadly enough, I do not have ONE picture from Mother's Day. :( BUT I do have a some great memories.

Anna Kate has a really hard time keeping presents as a secret....when I was driving her to school the friday before Mother's Day, this was our conversation...

AK: "Mommy, we have you some presents in the basement!"
Mommy: "You do!"
AK: "Yes but Daddy and Emily will KILLLLL me if I 'teld" you!"
Mommy: "Okay, well, let's just wait to see what I get on Sunday"
AK: "Okay, I'm so proud of myself for not telling you that we got you a new purse, sunglasses and flip-flops".
Mommy: "I'm proud of you too."

And the flip-flops...yellow box! Big bonus, the flip flops were picked out by Emily and they fit her perfectly. :)

All in all, I did have a great day ~ I just love my girls!

No comments: