Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emily!

I'm still trying to catch up on my blogging scrapbook....

Emily turned 11 on tax day! I really just can't believe that she is 11 years old. It just seems like yesterday that she was born. Time has really flown by ~ This year she decided that she did not want a party....now coming from a Mommy who LOVES to celebrate with birthday parties, I was just heartbroken when she made the big decision of NO PARTY! :(

The only thing she wanted was to have a friend spend the night and eat dinner at the American Girl Store.

Emily started off with her favorite....pretzel bread.
Then came out the next favorite thing....PASTA!
And then came the polka-dot birthday cake....it was actually very, very good.

Emily was pleased with her birthday celebration this year. Matter of fact, she told me and her Daddy that this was the best birthday party she had ever had...I'm not surprised coming from a little lady that doesn't like to typically be the center of attention nor gets excited about much! :)


Happy Birthday, Emily! I still just can't believe you are 11!



No comments: